Bridgend Elf Trail:
In December 2015 Bridgend held the world record for the world’s largest gathering of elves. As Bridgend already has a connection with elves, this year BTC will run the Bridgend Christmas Elf Trail.
Elf hunters/detectives needed!
Santa’s elves have hidden in windows and shop fronts around Bridgend Town Centre, use the map below with its picture clues to find all 14!
Post your selfies with the elves to our Bridgend Elf Trail Facebook page with the hash tag #bridgendelfieselfie for a chance to win a fabulous goodie bag.
• Competition runs from 28th November – 24th December.
• One lucky person will be selected at random from our Bridgend Elf Trail Facebook page.
• Each selfie posted with #bridgendelfieselfie or #bridgendelftrail counts as 1 entry.
• Entrants need to make their posts public so that we can see them.
• Children will need the permission of a parent or guardian before sharing their picture and in compliance with terms and conditions of use for Facebook.
• This trail and competition is run by Bridgend Town Council.
Have fun finding our elves and exploring Bridgend Town Centre. We can’t wait to see your elfie selfies!.
· The 14 elves to be specially hand drawn by our Artist in Residence and hidden in shop windows and businesses around Bridgend Town Centre (3 different designs).
· An elf trail booklet will be produced with picture clues and activities for children to find the elves (attached in welsh and English).
· Carnegie House will be transformed into Elf HQ with two large scenes covering the railings and an Elf HQ sign over the arch. CH will be dressed with elf and Santa vinyl’s over the windows.
· The Bridgend Elf Trail has its own Facebook page #bridgendelfieselfie for people to take pictures and upload to the page, an elf campaign will continue online for people to interact with, upload their own elf on a shelf images.
· Elf-hunters will be actively encouraged to take selfies with the elves and the elves will be holding signs or have the hashtag on their jumpers.